Lynch Law provide representation for those involved in motor vehicle accidents, injuries suffered at work, medical negligence claims, accidents suffered on public or private property and victims’ compensation for grieving family members.
Lynch Law can assist you with the legal advice and representation through all stages of the matter – from assessing the amount of personal injury compensation you are entitled to and lodgement of your personal injury claim, to guiding you to reach settlement.
We provide services on a no-win no-fee basis, free first consultations and can even visit you at home or in hospital if you are not well enough to visit our offices.
Personal injury claims can cover the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public event)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers Liability (e.g. injury sustained from a defective property)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a medical professional)
- Professional Negligence (e.g. injury suffered from poor craftsmanship)
- Victims’ compensation (for disadvantaged family members of the victim)
Due to the complicated laws and strict time limits on lodging personal claims you should contact Lynch Law right away to organise a consultation.
Advertising restrictions in Queensland prohibit us from providing more detailed information about our experience and success in this area unless you are a client or making a genuine inquiry.
Please contact us if you would like more information