Lynch Law can represent you in Local Court and assist with the following matters:
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Drink driving offences (for low, medium and high-range PCA offences)
- Issues relating to the Motor Accidents Authority
- Small claims under $10,000 Civil matters with claims of up to $60,000
- Criminal / summary prosecutions
- Committal hearings Juvenile prosecutions
- Certain family law matters
- Coronial inquests / inquiries
- Licensing matters
- Certain industrial matters
- Local Court Appeals
All of our lawyers are members of Suncoast Legal Service and regularly volunteer their time to provide legal advice.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.